Membership connects a vibrant network of California Artisan Cheesemakers, enthusiasts, retailers, distributers, and chefs.
Benefits of membership in the California Artisan Cheese Guild include:
• An invitation to the Annual Meeting
• Voting rights (by-laws amendments, membership of the Board of Directors) for Cheesemaker and Trade members
• The ability to serve on the Board of Directors or on any of the committees
• Representation for cheesemakers and trade members on our website, promotional materials, and at events in which the Guild participates
• Discounted prices for attending Guild education seminars and workshops
• Access to the members only section of the website which included current bi-laws, current member roster, copies of minutes from meetings of the Board of Directors, Used Equipment for Sale, Job Opportunities, Internships, Q&A Forums, and Resources for Cheesemakers.
• A subscription to our email list, which provides updates, opportunities, and information pertinent to California artisan cheese
• New membership package, which includes a guild t-shirt and bumper sticker
Individual Membership Fee (Cheesemaker or Trade): $100/year
Company Membership Fee (Cheesemaker or Trade): $350/year (includes membership for 1-5 people)
Corporate Membership Fee (Cheesemaker or Trade): $1000/year (includes membership for 1-15 people)
Enthusiast Membership Fee: $60/year
Join now online or download our membership form (pdf).